Horizon Christian Academy strives to provide a top quality education for every student enrolled. Each classroom consist of aggressive academic standards, therefore standards match classroom experiences and do not dictate classroom instruction. Biblical principles, publisher resources, national and state standards provide a basis for the highest level of quality in developing standards and objectives for each subject and class. Teams comprised of department heads, teachers and committee members are constantly reviewing the curriculum to ensure best education practices and a quality education for each student. Constant review of curriculum leads to regular changes in standards and objectives, guiding each student to his or her full potential in Christ.
- K-12 Academy
- Average class size of 14 students.
- Students consistently outperform the local, state, and national SAT scores
- Variety of AP classes
- Dual Enrollment options for juniors and seniors through eCore program or Truett McConnell
- Full Fine Arts program
- STEM opportunities for both Middle and High School Students
- Academic Competition Teams: MS/HS Quiz Bowl, Robotics, MS Spelling and Geography Bees, Math Olympics, Literary Competition, Band Festivals
- Annual Fine Arts Competition: ACSI Band Festival, GICAA Band Competition, GICAA Visual Arts Competition